Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Five Recipes Perfect for Fall


Gluten-Free Pumpkin Gnocchi {sans the pancetta} via The Bonjon Gourmet

For the first time this month, yesterday finally felt like fall. I couldn't wait to get home, turn off our AC, light my favorite fall candle, and open the screen doors to let in the cool, crisp air. There's something about the onset of fall that makes me feel the urge to nest. To sit by the fire with a blanket and a bottle of wine. To clear the house of clutter {a crazy busy summer has left me feeling perpetually behind on keeping our house clean}. To sit outside by the fire with s'mores. To give Ryan the feeling of coming home from work to a kitchen filled with love and the intoxicating scent of dinner on the stove. And for that, I've pulled together five recipes that I'm looking forward to trying this fall. Enjoy!


Baked Brie Bites via The Unsophisticook


Pumpkin Spice Tacos via Camille Styles


Ratatouille Gratin via Williams Sonoma


Apple Dumplings via Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment