Friday, February 19, 2016

Dreams in HD Photography



Happy Friday! I don't know about you - but this week has felt like it has dragged on, and on, and on. This weekend we're planning on taking full advantage of the spring-like weather by heading to our favorite town of Nashville, IN for an afternoon of sunshine, antiquing, and brewery hopping.

In other news, I recently opened up a print shop on Etsy! Dreams in HD Photography features images from my travels. I fell in love with traveling on my first trip abroad nearly ten years ago - visiting my sister in Germany. Since then it has become a full-fledged addiction, and I never leave without my camera. Seeing the world through my viewfinder allows me to notice the little things...the way the light reflects off a gold dome, the tiny drops of dew on freshly cut roses, a couple strolling hand-in-hand in the Tuileries. Because those seemingly insignificant moments really are what life's all about, don't you think?

Dreams in HD Photography features images from my travels - the Eiffel Tower at dusk, the turquoise waters off the Amalfi Coast, the rosy Manhattan skyline, a pink Vespa in the rain, an alarmingly beautiful tropical sunset - all with a focus on dreamy colors and romantic light. Since Dreams in HD's founding my work has been featured by Travel + Leisure magazine, Lauren Conrad, Luxury Retreats, Contiki, and AFAR. Over the next couple of months I plan to add more prints to the shop from our recent trips to Amsterdam, Paris, and Thailand - stay tuned!
































Clearwater Beach Sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment