Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Travel :: The Battery - Charleston, SC


Last week I blogged about the hotel we stayed at in Charleston {see post here}, but today I'm excited to share with you a few of the many, many photos I snapped of the stunning Charleston Battery.  The Battery stretches along the shore of Charleston and is littered with some of the most beautiful Antebellum homes you will ever lay eyes on.  Three story porches.  Ornate scroll-work.  French windows and doors.  Regal facades and {from what I saw through windows} even more regal interiors.  All with million dollar views of the water and surrounded by formal gardens, perfectly trimmed shrubs, and palm trees.  It's safe to say that I am absolutely head over heels with charming Charleston!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning and so regal. And I love the light in some of the photos.


    Thanks for sharing this, I've literally scrolled up and down a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Charleston! It's one of my favorite places. It is oozing with southern charm and hospitality. It's just block after block of beautiful stately homes, cobble stone streets and quaint little shops and restaurants! I always tell my husband I want to move there! These images are gorgeous Molly!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've never been! It is a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous city! we're thinking about making a trip for our babymoon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charleston really is gorgeous, I love it there! You captured some of the best scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great pics of a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete