Monday, December 2, 2013

Gift Guide :: For the Home


Happy Cyber Monday dears!  How was your holiday weekend?  Mine was filled with good food and great company, and like always went by too quickly.  However, it is officially December and that means I can listen to Christmas music, put out my favorite decorations, and emulate Buddy the Elf in every way possible {oh who am I kidding, I have already been doing that for weeks!}  I am spending the week in NYC soaking in everything the city has to offer, and hopefully getting some Christmas shopping done. 

For those of you who prefer to do your shopping from the comfort of your office home, I have rounded up a few of my favorite gift ideas for your favorite interior design aficionado.  Whether it's a cheeky canister {I also LOVE this one and this one}, an inspiring coffee table book, or a beautiful map of the world made of flowers {so beautiful}, I think you will find something for everyone on this list.  

Next up -- the gift guide for her!

6 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to hunt down a good map, and I've also been waiting for a sale on Rifle products! Time to bite the proverbial bullet!
    Perpetually Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items look lovely! I'm especially loving anything with a pop of gold lately! The terrarium is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's time we finally get you a little terrarium :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly {Dreams in HD}December 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM

    me too! how cute would it look on our dining room table?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly {Dreams in HD}December 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM

    i couldn't agree with you more! my mom and i always joke that i would spray paint the dog gold if i could :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly {Dreams in HD}December 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM

    i absolutely love maps! etsy is a great place to find antique maps too for really good prices :)

    ReplyDelete