Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tory Burch Fall 2013

As much as I love summer, I always feel that excited anticipation for the impending fall weather.  Although I am no longer a student, I still am inspired by the back to school mentality - a fresh wardrobe, a fresh start.  Tory Burch's Fall 2013 line has absolutely intrigued me.  The jewel tones, the luxurious fabrics, the gorgeous prints, the supple textures, the structured bags, the statement coats - it screams chic.  

PS - Follow Dreams in HD on bloglovin' here!

Images via Honestly WTF

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad fall is back. I love the deep colors and the minimalistic outfits!
    http://liveitinerantly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new line! Jewel tones are perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these clothes, especially the beautiful deep colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly {Dreams in HD}August 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM

    me too. and i love that you're getting all european on me with your coloUrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly {Dreams in HD}August 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM

    i know, i wish i could have the whole line in my closet!

    ReplyDelete