Thursday, July 25, 2013

Snapshots

{A peaceful morning in the country}

Good morning Dears!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  I know I am very much looking forward to this weekend, as it is the only one in July that we have actually be in town for!  And what's even more exciting is that we have no real plans.  Sometimes the weekends where you don't do much of anything are the best of all.  Until then, here are some snapshots of what I have been up to lately!

PS - Follow Dreams in HD on bloglovin' here!
{The adorable vintage bistro set my mom bought us for our yard - hooray to having a yard!}
{Afternoons spent lounging with a book by the pool}
{A birthday dinner at my one of my favorite restaurants in Indianapolis, Bluebeard}
{Birthday bouquets from friends and family - I feel so loved!}
{How cute is my dog?!}
{The most magical spot in my mom's backyard}
{Our new dining room table from West Elm - the legs look like tree branches and it's on sale!}
{Our new gold flatware, also from West Elm}
{Watermelon Vodka Coolers for a hot Fourth of July in North Carolina}
{The most amazing sky}
{Driving through Columbus, Ohio ALWAYS entails stopping at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams}
{"The M.O.M.A." - cloverton and strawberry buttermilk ice cream, roasted strawberry sauce, salty graham gravel, int, and hand whipped cream}
{Love this guy!}
{American Gothic}

12 comments:

  1. Nice pictures <3


    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that patio set. So perfect for enjoying a meal out in the sun. Summer is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seriously has been the best purchase ever!
      we eat out there nearly every night :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pics. Happy times......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pics! And your dog is too cute :)

    You have truly captured summer!

    Nicole
    www.eleganceandclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new take on the classic American Gothic.

    ReplyDelete